I haven’t been putting much effort into my websites recently. I went through a couple of weeks of work on Mnemosyne. I tried converting it to CakePHP, but was distracted by my actual job in the process. My initial impressions of CakePHP weren’t great, but once I started working with it I really liked it.
I worked on an entry for the AI Challenge. I built an ant-bot to compete against other ant-bots. There were some really interesting strategies from some of the winners. I developed my bot in Java. I started out my career as a Java dev, but I’ve moved to .NET / C# in the past few years. It was nice to get my hands in a Java program again.
I also added a new photo to Apollo.